Exactly four weeks ago we announced that we would be taking over the LogHound suite of RapidWeaver plugins. With a new version of RapidWeaver due any minute now, we knew adding six new products meant a lot of work.
But I'm very pleased to announce our first release from the new lineup. PlusKit is a longtime favorite, so we knew it had to be the first.
- Many tiny bugs fixed. A few memory leaks here, a few deprications corrected there.
- A bit of UI cleanup and modernization.
- A few RapidWeaver 7 specific bugs were fixed.
- A new simpler registration system for new users.
Just the begining
With just four weeks to bring this together, including new web sites, new registration system, and all the new (to us) code -- the goals of this release were modest. But worry not, we'll be continuing with many more updates and improvements soon.
How to Install
- Double-Click the file to unzip it.
- Double-Click the plugin to install it.
- Quit and then restart RapidWeaver.
Stacks for RapidWeaver 6: Mac OS X 10.9