Stacks 3 - Powerful, Responsive, Fast, Customizable, and now has over 800 Stacks available.
Come give it a try: http://yourhead.com
There are so many new features to Stacks 3, it's hard to list them all, but I thought it would make a great blog post to try. So here goes…
Partials: A new way to build your pages from modular, editable, reusable components that you build yourself. You should watch the video here: https://vimeo.com/136154079
Super Fast, Super Customizable Library: A brand new library redesigned from the ground up to be blazing fast with configuration options to help you adjust your workflow just the way you like.
New Sidebar Interface: Both the Stacks Library and the Info Pane can be used as Windows, Popovers, or Sidebars. Plus hide/show them quickly with simple keyboard shortcuts. Now Stacks works great on all screen sizes!
New Responsive Content: The built in column stacks are now responsive and support stacked layout options, per-platform hiding. All images now support responsive resizing and automatically export retina resolutions when the source image is large enough.
Much wow! Such Awesome! OMG LOL! Yes, Stacks now supports animated GIF format. No matter if you say GIF the right way or the wrong way, it's pretty awesome.
A brand new update interface which makes it much easier to see all the updates available and get the all downloaded and installed quickly.
And so many other small and not-so-small features:
- Retina graphics/icons/exporting support everywhere.
- More details shown in the library for each stack.
- Custom library groups allow you to build your own groups.
- Favorites lets you mark stacks that you use most often.
- Arrange your library with tags, authors, or by title.
- Change sorting options of your library.
- Change icon sizes, and resize the library to display in columns.
And for the developers:
- An amazing new API with new API documentation ( http://api.yourhead.com ).
- Inline-Stacks, Child-Stacks, Add-Types, and more to help build complex groups of interworking stacks.
- Buttons with graphical icons that automatically pull icons directly from Font Awesome.
- New much more compact Details button for cleaner UI.
- New multi-line text input for longer blocks of text.
- New control-arrays to compact up to four related controls into a single row.
- Floating point math calculations.
- More meta-info like author, tags, etc for library searches
- All new developer console.
- Automatic devstack updating.
- New template scopes
- The latest jQuery and Font Awesome libraries included
- Font Awesome automatically included in Edit mode.
Wow, that was a lot. And I'm betting I missed a ton too. The best way to see them, is to download the free trial and see for yourself how awesome it is.